5 Apr 2010

Stamp Purchase from Posten Aland

As I mentioned in my profile that I mainly a philatist and have been a stamp junkie for nearly 14 years, but I had never bought directly from postal administrations, because I'm still a student. But you know, some administrations can accept cash, so my chance was coming.
Last November I sent 30 Euros to Posten Aland and wanted to buy year book 2009 plus 2004 and 2005 for free. It was really great that one could get 3 year books but only pay 30 Euros. After 0ne month my booked things arrived! Just have a look!
Firstly some information about Aland and its stamp history.
An offcial letter, in which I got know my customer number. Wow, I became a buyer!
Cover of Year book 2009
Including 2 booklets, other stamps all mint!
Introductions in 4 languages, I can read English and German(Deutsch)
And Year book 2004, 2005 gratis
In year book 2004 also 2 booklets
My favourite set!
Year book 2005, which do you like the best?

No comments: