Work for a Swiss company in Shanghai, East of Shanghai. Great passion for stamp, card and FDC collecting. Visited the Faroe Islands as lucky winner invited by Posta stamps. Do not hesitate to contact me if you'd like to swap with me.
-
Issued in 2026, these two stamps present the *bald eagle* (*Haliaeetus
leucocephalus*). The species has been described in the past.
Thank you Karl for t...
Sepac folder 2026
-
Europe - Sepac
"Iconic Landmarks 17", this special folder contains the 9 Sepac stamps
issued in 2026.
This folder will be on sale by any of the Sepac co...
# 550 - Lighthouses of Portugal
-
Two of the stamps on this cover feature Nazare Lighthouse in Portugal.
The town of Nazare itself used to be known for its traditional cost...
Postcard from Ceuta (Spain)
-
"Desnarigado Castle" Actualy Historic Military Museum located in the
Autonomus City of Ceuta, Spain, received on 27th August 2026 (Thank you
very ...
La Plage de Bouzedjar : Les ADIEUX
-
L’époque Bouzedjar , c’est l’époque ou la plage n'avait qu'un petit port
sous un vieux cabanon ou on avait séjourné plusieurs saisons et ou
l'ile ...
2017 Japan New Year Card
-
I just came back from vacation to Kyoto and Osaka, Japan early of the week.
It was our annual family trip. However, it is not snowing in Kyoto and
Osaka...
Zzzzz.....
-
This will be me, as soon as the month is over. I will be going away on
holiday, so maybe I won't sleep all the time.
I find it interesting that all but ...
Posty of PFF ~ SASC Studio
-
One of the style Studio in Bangkok, I like the style of art.
Click here to view all participants of Postcard Friendship Friday
No comments:
Post a Comment