I sent a postcard to Deborah as soon as I was hooked on Postcrossing. And after 2 weeks he got my card and liked it a lot. Then he sent this card from his motherland in return.A beautiful city, isn't it?
EUROPA 2026 (70th anniversary of the EUROPA stamps) stamp set on FDC from
Ireland
-
*Série EUROPA 2026 (70ème anniversaire des timbres EUROPA) sur FDC
d'Irlande *
L'année 2026 marque le *70ème anniversaire des timbres EUROPA*, une
initi...
1 day ago

2 comments:
hey, i sent you a card yesterday, hope it doesnt take long to get to you :)
Its not the one from my blog unfortunately...I only have one copy of it (so far) and i kept it for my collection...but if i get another one, if you want in the future ill send it to you
take care and thanks for dropping by :)
Tell the turth ,I swear to send you more card than everyone here,however,I can't left my I.D.here~~haha
good luck!
------jiaohuang
Post a Comment